If you’re looking to reduce plastic in your packaging operations, reduce costs and improve efficiency, then Foodex 2018 is a must-visit!
On the 16th – 18th of April, Team Lindum will be on Stand G291 at FOODEX 2018. We would love to meet you in person to discuss how we are delivering less for food and beverage manufacturers all over the country.
- Less downtime
- Less cost
- Less waste
- Less cash tied up in stock
- Less hassle
We will be showcasing a number of Sustainable Innovations in Transit Packaging, including our Blue Planet Packaging ideas to address a current key issue – LESS PLASTIC!
Run over three days (Monday 16th – Wednesday 18th April 2018) at the NEC, Birmingham, Foodex is the UK’s leading trade event for the food and drink processing, packaging and logistics industries. The comprehensive show covers every food production sector, providing a platform for professionals from the bakery, beverage, dairy, fresh, logistics, meat and seafood industries to meet, do business and gain unparalleled industry insights.
Why you can’t miss Foodex:
- See the whole food and drink supply chain under one roof from processing to packaging and ingredients to logistics.
- View the latest product launches from the major players in the market place.
- Be updated on the latest legislation and best practice.
- Discover ways to improve efficiency and save money.
- Compare suppliers and negotiate the best deals.
- Lindum is exhibiting!
Register here for free.