Run over three days (Monday 18th – Wednesday 20th April 2016) at the NEC, Birmingham, the show will shine a light on the top trends making an impact across the spectrum of food manufacturing sectors: from improving traceability and consumer trust to transforming productivity and highlighting the latest new ingredients and super foods to make an impression on the industry. WHY SHOULD YOU VISIT?
- To see the whole food and drink supply chain under one roof from processing to packaging and ingredients to logistics.
- To view the latest product launches from the major players in the market place.
- To be updated on the latest legislation and best practice.
- To discover ways to improve efficiency and save money.
- To compare suppliers and negotiate the best deals.
- Lindum is exhibiting!
On the 18 – 20th of April, we will be on Stand G308 at FOODEX 2016, our first ever Foodex! We would welcome the opportunity of meeting you in person as we are launching a number of Sustainable Innovations in Transit Packaging, and look forward to finding out how they can resolve the challenges you are facing.
You can register here https://www.livebuzzreg.co.uk/2016/foodex16/visitor/?link=9893c8b7f6247a13a771
Follow Lindum Packaging on LinkedIn to keep up to date with all that we have planned for these action filled days. See you there!